Saturday, July 16, 2011

Camila

 Letter from Scammer
Hi, how is your mood, weather?

Today here in my city is  remarkable weather, and I have the perfect mood to sit on the internet. I want to tell you that we know each other a little, but I would like to know you better. Because we already had a mutual interest on the Internet one day, at  the dating site. But I don't visit that sites in Internet already. I have only  your e-mail addressl.

And now I would like to continue talking with you, if you're interested?

I think that if you're still in search of a girl of your life, then we can try dating, right?

BUT I want to tell you that in the month of April, I tried to talk to the man  whom I was interested at first. A few days later he asked me to show him my naked photos. Although we did not even know each other well.

And I never sent it to him, because I do not play online anygames. So I think that I'm a girl who appreciates myself and my culture, my upbringing. I would never have sent any naked body on the Internet - it would be a humiliation. I immediately lost all interest to that men. And never wrote him again. And from that moment has  passed 2 months already.

But I hope you're a different person. And if you  can appreciate the right girl. And would never make a such request.

I also do not like to talk a lot about myself now. But I want to say that I'm very versatile girl and take care about myself always. I like  sports and have some  other hobbies.

I am 31 y.o. and I live in Minsk Belorus alone and I don't have kids. My country located  in the Belorus. Well I stop now. Because I even don't  know whether you want it? Or perhaps you have a wife or girlfriend already?

If so, then I apologize for this letter. Just don't reply this. But if you're really looking for a serious relationship and never want to play online. Then I would be happy to continue. I hope you will like it.

I am sending you a photo and a warm hugs from Minsk Belorus.
 Hoping to get a nswer from you soon, and  your new photos.

Camila here.
My Response
Hi Cameltoe,

You sure is purdy! Heck, just last night I was tellin' my ma that if I had me a girl like you I could quit datin' her. Then I thunked about that and said, "You know what, Jinkers (that's my name, by the way), you couldn't quit datin' ma even if ya did find a new girl. That girl just wouldn't be ma!" Here is my ma so you can see what I'm ramblin' on about.
Ma

Ain't she somethin'? She done quit smokin' recently, which was a disappointment, but I love her anyhoo.

But then I seen yer pitcher and now I wonder if there is such somethin' as true love. Aside from ma, I mean.

I tried datin' my sisters a few times. Not all three at once, ya mind. Well, truth be told I was datin' two of them at once for about two weeks but they figured it out and I was in a heap of heck. The problem wer that I couldn't figure out which of them three was fer me. Theys all got that somethin' in theys own way. So you got a lot to stack up to. Here is theys pitchers so you can see what I mean.
 Vicki Lynn


Baylee-Ann


Sharlexia


Either such, I gotta bring up some serioius issues before you get a piece of old Jinkers. Is you faithful? By that I'm meaning to ask is you a lady that gonna sleep with all my friends or is you gonna be hunnerd percent faithfull to me? I can't be havin' after a woman that won't sleep with my friends, so you think on that and get back to me and then we'll get after talkin' about what we does next.

Yer new lover,

*Jinkers

No comments: