Saturday, July 9, 2011

Barrister DAVID WEST

Letter from Scammer
Dear Friend,

I am Barrister DAVID WEST, a solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (Notary Public) and Principal Partner of David west &Co. of Suite 23, Princess court, Victoria Island Lagos- Nigeria. I am the attorney to late Mr &Mrs Richard Lenor Burson of 70 &79, Venice Isles, Florida , an expatriate who used to work with an oil firm in Nigeria.

On the 31st of October 1999, my Client and his wife, Lenor were involved in a plane crash(EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990), and died with other passengers aboard as you may confirm through searching the interweb.

The banker to my client (Prudent Int, Bank) has issued me, being the executor of his Estate, a notice to provide the next of kin or have the deposit of his funds to the tune of USD750.000,[SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS] that has been with the bank here, converted to the bank's treasury as unclaimed funds after four years according to the banking laws.

Since then, I have made enquiries to several embassys' and home offices,to locate any of my client's extended relatives, but this has proved unsuccessful.

In view of this, I got your contact through my country's Foreign Trade Mission, and I had the notion of honour to present you as the NEXT OF KIN to make a claim of this funds with the bank here in Nigeria. The request for a foreigner in this respect is occasioned by the fact that my client was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as his next of kin.

As executor of the Estate, I will be legally and fully involved in the claims process, and therefore in a position to guide you through the processes as contained in the laws of our Land.

I have all relevant documents to wit as his personal attorney, and all that is required is your honest co-operation to enable us successfully conclude this claims.

I have left the discussion and agreement for your renumeration for your involvement until you confirm your interest and readiness to partake. Non-theless, I am willing to give you 20% of this sum, for providing an account and assisting me for the bank to make the transfer. 5% will take care of any expenses that might be incured in the process of succeeding the transfer and the balance 75% for me and my associates. Thereafter, we shall visit your country for disbursement as stated above as we will draft a Memoradum of Understanding(MOU) to this effect. Upon receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail a draft application of claim which you will send to the bank.

I will expect your swift response to this mail and i will also implore you to realise that this proposal requires the highest level of confidentiality, so do keep this to yourself.

Regards.

Barrister DAVID WEST. (S.A.N).
My Response
Dear Mr. West,

I would certainly love to assist you, but I've recently been diagnosed with a severe rectal hemmorage problem. My Doctor, heaven bless him, says it is most likely associated to my overly large man-breasts. I would curse my genetics, but to what avail?

Since your proposition would most certainly require travel, I would find it difficult to commit. Even as I sit here, my puckered hole is soaking my chair cushion. If, in the near future, the doctors at Saint Joseph's are able to cure my bleeding ring, I will most assuredly contact you again.

I wish you all the best in your endeavor. In a small effort of support, I will do ten jumping jacks and three squats in your honor...after first laying down towels, of course.

Sincerely,

-Colon Payne

No comments: