Friday, July 8, 2011

Alhaji Mohammed Abacha

Letter from Scammer
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending you this confidential email to make a passionate appeal to you for assistance. I got to know of you through my searching in the internet for a credible investor that will be of assistance to my family.

In the light of this,I am Alhaji Mohammed Abacha, son of the late General Sanni Abacha the former military head of state of Nigeria. I have been in detention in the last four years following the death of my father for charges of State organized murder and corrupt practices. I have just been released by the Supreme Court after the president brokered a deal with my family regarding my freedom.You would have read some of the news recently of how the government of my country claims that my late father loot their treasury before he died. Since the assumption of power by the present civilian government in Nigeria, my entire family has known no peace. The present government has set out to humiliate and persecute my late father's family and associate for both real and imagined sins of my late father. They have confiscated all the assets they could lay hands on, frozen bank accounts both here and abroard and generally emasculate the members of my family.All these victimization and more have left me, my siblings and most especially my widowed mother in a very difficult situation in the battle for suvival. In view of this experience and in order to avoid further decimation of the family's futunes, my mother and I have decided to entrust a reasonable part of the family's hidden funds under the care of a trustworthy foreigner for safekeeping.Her major problem is that while I was in detention my mother's movements and access were restricted since she is virtually under house arrest and constantly Monitored . This explains my having to contact you through this medium.Let me therefore inform you in the utmost confidence that before the freezing of certain key bank accounts in Nigeria, we were able through a technical arrangment to withdraw monies totaling US$35,000.000.00 (Thirty five million USDollars only) which was immediately moved out of the country through the help of some of my late father's close associates who are still serving in the present government.It is both my wish and my
mother's that you assist us in the safekeeping of these monies.

I will be able to discuss with you if the proper arrangements are made.I have arranged and agreed with my mother that 25% of the total sum will be for you for your kind asistance, while 5% of the total sum have been earmarked for expenses that might be incured both local and international in the course of the whole of the transaction, including calls made either by you or both.But please note that this request is contingent on your undertaking that you shall make the fund available to me on demand as primary condition prior to the commencement of this
transaction.

Please keep me posted via my alternative email address

I will be looking forward to your favourable response.

Regards,

Alhaji Mohammed Abacha
My Response
Dear Agibagijockitch,

I dream of this email and pray that I could assist, were it not for my addiction to vanilla pudding. Every time I see an old man fall down and run to assist him, I think of how great it would taste to have vanilla pudding and I run to the store instead, leaving the man to suffer his fall.

Please pray for me brother, as I will pray for you. Pray that I be given a lot of vanilla pudding and I will pray for whipped cream. Unless, of course, you wish to pray for the whipped cream too. I will pray that you find some mindless drab to help you with your cause, and also that you will soon learn to live with the loss of your father, General Saywhat "Hockalunger" Abachaphlegm.

Take care of your family and I will take care of my vanilla pudding needs.

Love,

Anita Puddinfix

No comments: